My refined recipes
Here's a list of recipes I've been working on:
Black Bean Quinoa Salad
DetailsMakes: 4 (side dish servings)
Active time: 20 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Tools required: Instant Pot, basic measuring tools
1 cup quinoa
1 cup water
2/3 can black beans
1 medium tomato
5 stalks green onion
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
1. Wash 1 cup quinoa in sieve.
2. Put 1 cup quinoa into instant pot with 1 cup water. Settings to `Manual`, `High Pressure`, `1 minute`.
3. After cooking is finished, wait 15 minutes and then release pressure.
4. While cooking, make salad dressing by squeezing 1 lime into 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns.
5. Mince green onions and tomatoes.
6. Wash black beans and mix with green onions and tomatoes.
7. Mix dressing, garnish, and cooked quinoa together.
8. Refrigerate for optimal taste.